Technical Support Engineer
Dresser-Rand, A Siemens Business is one of the largest global suppliers of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions for long-life, critical applications in the oil, gas, chemical, petrochemical, process, power, military, and other industries worldwide.
Kongsberg Norway is home to Dresser-Rand worldwide center of excellence for gas turbines and mechanical driven gas turbine packages. With a gas turbine power range from 1 to 55 MW Dresser-Rand AS supports the oil and gas industry on offshore and land based installations around the world.
Job Description: Work in an experienced team in order to provide remote diagnostical service and controls related technical support to customers in accordance with contract requirements and technical support to company field service representatives during commissioning and other field service activities. Be able to understand Customers requirements, and propose added value solutions to our Customers.
- Remote Diagnostical Service and monthly reporting
- Controls related technical support to Customers and company field service representatives
- Document solutions through drawings, specifications or reports.
- Stay updated on relevant data tools required in the daily job.
- Give advice and technical assistance when needed to other departments.
- Participate in technical meetings with customers and sub suppliers.
- Assist in technical sales and sales support, reading and understanding technical specifications.
- Contribute to fulfillment of the department specific KPI’s.
- Be part of the 24/7 rotation when necessary.
- Engineering college degree.
- Preferably experienced with rotating equipment Controls
- Preferably experienced with Remote Diagnostical Service
- Good Norwegian and English skills, both written and oral.
- Able to Communicate efficiently, both to Customers and internally.
- Ability to adapt and execute task on short notice.
- Hectic working environment with many parallel tasks.
- Capable to travel offshore for problem solving and field support.
- Graduates with relevant education will also be considered for the position
Manager is Anders Eriksen +47 45 12 08 62
Job ID: 92467
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time