Technical Support Engineer
- Condition Monitoring and recommendations according to LTP’s.
- Write monthly reports.
- Technical support to Customers and D-R FSR
- Document solutions through drawings, specifications or reports.
- Stay updated on relevant data tools required in the daily job.
- Give advice and technical assistance when needed to other departments.
- Participate in technical meetings with customers and sub suppliers.
- Assist in technical sales and sales support, reading and understanding technical specifications.
- Initiate and work out cost analysis and cost reduction actions.
- Contribute to fulfillment of the department specific KPI’s.
- Be part of the 24/7 rotation when necessary.
- Engineering College degree. Relevant experience minimum 3 years. Good Norwegian and English skills, both written and oral.
- Be able to work independently and structured in a hectic environment
- Communicate efficiently, both to Customers and internally.
- Ability to think and act independently.
- Have application knowledge and be able to do work in this special field.
- Be a problem solver, both in new projects and in the field.
- Be able to understand and follow plans and document lists.
- Capable to travel offshore for problem solving and field support.
- Experience with rotating equipment for oil/gas is an advantage but no requirement.
Job ID: 92467
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time