We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
- Set up the Sub-region business plan and channel development strategy
- Take over the business management for the responsible province: channel and sales management
- Drive the responsible region business to achieve or over achieve the annual target;
- Close to customer and maintain key account customer relationship
- Have regular business review with PSEs and dealer to solve the region related business issue
- Finished the order place and booking to securely accomplish TO on time
- Other business related management daily work
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Mimimum 8 years working experience on US product, mimimum 3 years sales rmanagement experience, working in multinational company is preferred.
- Good business sense for Healthcare business and very good selling skill with Healthcare business
- Excellent leadership with education and training to enhance the team selling power.
- Good at communication skill both internally and externally with customers. In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated. Good understanding in the high-End post processing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English
Job ID: 92541
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time