Senior Sourcing Specialist- Steam Turbines
Senior Sourcing Specialist- Steam Turbine
Location: Vadodara, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: SCM-Procurement/ Supply Chain Logistics
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Candidate from similar background i.e. turbines or heavy industries procurement, and should have handled a procurement of minimum INR 75+ Crores
- To ensure efficient PR to PO conversion and non –idleness of the factory due to want of material
- To Coordinate supply and demand of products between production and customer facing teams to align volumes, product quality and timeline of production
- To Establish systems and processes to facilitate a streamlined supply chain process by leveraging technology for automation
- To Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure a robust planning process to forecast demand, assess and plan for capacity and prioritize procurement in order to ensure that orders can be delivered at the agreed upon service levels
- To Keep a continuous eye on cost & achieve targeted cost reduction
- To be accountable for developing procurement strategies for selected categories aligned with organizational values to drive a culture of collaboration and engagement across the global organization
- To Engage with stakeholders across the supply chain & work collaboratively with all Supply Chain stake-holders across the business to drive sourcing strategies
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Mechanical degree Engineer with minimum 7 years of experience in the procurement.
- Degree from recognized college/university
- Proficiency and experience in MS Office and SAP Modules.
- Experience and understanding of the standard manufacturing processes would be an added advantage.
- Experience in turbo machinery i.e. Gas turbine, Steam turbine will be preferred
- Strong soft personal skill i.e. team player, quick learner, ability to adapt quickly & effectively etc.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 92548
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time