LD AP Sales Specialist
· Promoting all LD AP products through efficient communication, finding business opportunity, and enlarge the business volume in responsible business area.
- Dig out key DI list for all industry in responsible area. Build up key DI database.
- Looking for the new opportunities of LD AP business in responsible area.
- Market data gathering and competitor info collection to improve the market transparency of related branches.
- Explore the development methodology for management.
- Design DI business development plan and ensure the excellent execution result.
- Drive DI business branch development incl. channel development & management, intra/Key account customer.
- Knowledge (product, policy, process) transfer to BRS/sales.
- Marketing promotion incl. seminar, road show, training for Design Institute.
Qualify for the position:
- Bachelor or above in automation, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or related area.
- 3-5 years experiences in sales of MV/LV products.
- Knowledge of LD MV Drives and Motors.
- Good organization and communication skills internally and externally.
- Self-driven, can work independently and under stressful conditions sometimes. Good team player.
Job ID: 92568
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time