The HR Advisor will provide an effective and efficient HR advisory service to all staff groups within the designated functions, ensuring that all information from the HR department meets Siemens Ltd. quality standard and in line with local policy and guidelines, employment legislation and HR established practice.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of HR and develop a close network with other HR personnel, corporate functions and Country & BU leads to ensure a consistent approach across the organization. The HR Advisor is also expected to have a close link with the HRBP team to maintain the company’s core values.
The post holder will be required to effectively deliver HR policies, processes and other initiatives to contribute, support and inform service priorities and work collaboratively with managers to ensure that the necessary interventions occur.
What are my responsibilities?
- Advises unit management regarding general HR topics, processes and compliance issues.
- Provide strategic guidelines, policy and process topics in accordance to local/global standards.
- Take part and review HR Topics such as M&A projects, workforce demands and SOP’s.
- Supports the implementation of the global people strategy and derives appropriate actions for functional HR strategy and global or regional HR levers.
- Respond to difficult or complex topics, take ownership and provide actionable solutions.
- Provide operational and strategic HR Advisory services for the entire organization.
- Ensures quality and adherence to global standards for core HR processes.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- 8+ years of relevant work experience and proven track record in the field of HR
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Political Science or relevant field.
- Strong business acumen, exposure to in electrical, energy and automation industry is an advantage, not mandatory.
- Good overall understanding in local labor/employment and immigration law.
- Excellent communicator, fluent in both English and Thai, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to determine the appropriate course of action where analysis and judgement of a range of complex and potentially conflicting information required.
- Exercise high levels of diligence and integrity when assessing or preparing documentation, reports, notes and evidences.
- Approach work related problems in a structured and analytical manner.
Job ID: 92571
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time