We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You define (in pharma compliant with GMP, V-model) Functional Design Specifications, Control Module Types – CMTs, Equipment Module Types – EMTs as well as Equipment Module Phases (strategies)
- You coordinate the generation of CFC and EM Instances with COMOS and the creation of Equipment Module Phases (strategies) as well as AS engineering like interlocks, cascades, ratios, calculations, spec. functions etc.
- You take over the clarification of interfaces to package units and other systems (e.g. via OPC) as well as the preparation of process screens, trends etc.
- You define and coordinate pre-tests (internal tests, FAT preparation, SIMIT), pre-FAT and FAT with customers incl. integration of packages units and systems with 3rd party suppliers as well as set up PCS 7 in a virtual environment provided by customer
- Additionally you develop competitive, disruptive automation concepts for the pharmaceutical and chemical industry with focus on "design to cost" (incl. networks, virtualization, cyber security)
- Last but not least you support the sales organization in customer meetings and support the consultative selling approach
- You have a university degree or several years of experience in the field lead engineering in the process industries
- The basis of your success is a technical background with a minimum of 3 years of experience in process industries
- In addition you have implementation experience with design and hardening of industrial ethernet networks
- You are experienced in designing and setting up virtual environments
- To find your way around your international environment you score with business fluent in English and German as well as the willingness of 40% to travel. A 3rd language would be helpful
- Personally you bring the ability to work in international and virtual teams, especially with our Global Engineering Centers (GEC) as well as the ability to transfer own knowledge and train people on the job
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Vera Scharrer.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 92582
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time