Senior IT Business Analyst Master Data Management 80 - 100 %
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/bt for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Our IT Master Data Management service needs an IT Business Analyst to join our growing team. We are looking for a professional with experience in both information technology and business processes, especially focused on Master data management process. The successful applicant will serve as the liaison between the business process managers and IT department of our company, helping build IT solutions that will improve the product master data management process, data quality and data publication. The ideal candidate for this position is innovative, detail-oriented, highly organized and excellent in requirements engineering. He or she will be responsible for translating business needs to IT solutions, and vice versa, with current programs, projects and initiatives in mind.
Your new responsibilities
· Gather and analyze business needs/requirements from middle managers and business process key users
· Lead as-is process analysis and support to-be design and solution architecture
· Be an active and responsible member of DevOps Team
· Formulate requirements in the form of user stories and perform integration tests to validate the solutions
· Evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our software, hardware and IT processes
· Elaborate technical concepts and conduct implementation planning in close collaboration with internal & external partners
· Assist application management troubleshoot problems with the software
Your skills and experience
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, project management or related field
· 10+ years of experience in software development and deployment
· 5+ years of experience in Master Data Management
· Excellent knowledge of IT systems, tools and IT Service Management Processes.
· Experience with STEP application will be an advantage.
· Ability to work in an agile environment and deep understanding in Agile Frameworks (Scrum / SAFe)
· Upholds a sense of customer service and client satisfaction
· Excellent communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels
· Excellent oral and written skills in English. Good German knowledge will be an advantage
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at .
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including a CV and letter of motivation. Please upload references, certificates and an indication of your availability in a second step after creating an account. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal .
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 92591
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either