Business Analyst Performance Controlling 80-100 %
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Your new responsibilities
- Evaluation of business performance including review of actual results, forecasts and business plans as well as risk analysis
- Responsibility for monthly, quarterly, yearly and added-value analysis to support business decision making
- Responsibility for monthly variance analyses of actuals against forecast, targets and to help identify anomalies / under performance to allow for corrective action where necessary.
- Cooperation with Business Unit management, Division Performance Controlling, Regions, Sales Organization, R&D and global Manufacturing controlling to get an overall picture of the Business Unit performance and development
- Preparation and / or consolidation of commentaries which can be used by various stakeholders in the business
- Support in and preparation of internal management reports, including presentations, performance reviews and other ad hoc reports
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business administration with a focus in accounting / finance
- At least 4 years working experience in similar position, ideally in an international matrix organization
- Prooven ability to work with stakeholders of different hierarchical levels and cultures (e.g. BU Controller, CEO, CFO)
- Proficient with MS Office (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SAP finance systems
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail and the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong intercultural sensivity, ideally through first international exposure
- Fluent business English, German would also be an advantage
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/employer.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references and certificates as well as an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact our recruiting team at email@example.com. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 92615
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Either