Inside Sales Professional
About the role
our Energy Management Low Voltage Group we are looking for a Partner Management Specialist who will be responsible for strategic
management process including strategic principles, growth plans with customer
focused market intelligence activities, supports management in strategy
development and execution process.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Part time/ full time job
- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Business Administration or Industrial Engineering.
- Advanced level of English both written and spoken, German understanding is a plus.
- Innovative, strategic judgment, clear thinker, change oriented, strong communication skills, analytics, result& quality oriented.
What are my responsibilities?
- Gathering and analyzing division specific market, financial and strategic data; deriving measures and correlations for strategic and growth plans.
- Research and analysis of external reports to provide market foresight, forecasting studies to enhance market knowledge, coordination between headquarters and local divisions.
- Support strategy development of the EM LP BU management by creating new business model options and opportunities through close follow up of market trends and competitos and reporting directly to the business unit executive director
- Support CRM tool (current and upcoming systems).
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 92621
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time