Order Execution Engineer
If you're an expert or pioneer or networker, we're looking for you.
Our Sales professionals are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait, but take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting!” into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge and plenty of scope for independent action and decision-making, help you become a reliable partner in customer relationships
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Role requires executing orders in line with planned cost and time schedule, risks, claims, profitability improvements.
- Sincerely following concepts of Project management and work procedures for compliance with quality systems and statutory requirements in order to ensure adherence to contractual commitments and achieve planned performance parameters to customers.
- You’ll build and nurture relationship with customers/consultants/vendors/internal partners,
- Engaging with key customers regularly and developing partnerships with them, taking note of customer concerns and initiating corrective action to play active role in building company’s image in order to support business growth and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Owning accountability for Revenue, Delivery Reliability and Ensuring appropriate order flow with compliance to organizational policies and in collaboration with all stake holders including customers.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You are an Electrical graduate with 3-5 years of experience order Execution and project Management skills and have sound knowledge of electrical power business.
- You are well versed with Procurement, SAP, Relay Retrofit Projects, Site management and Protection.
- You’ve phenomenal interpersonal and analytical skills and have good working knowledge of tools like MS Excel, Word, Power Point.
- You’ve good knowledge of Industry Norms and Standards, ISO, OHSAS & EHS standards too.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you finish all the areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
This role is based at Kalwa/Goa, but you’ll also get to visit other locations as per business need, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you.
Find out more about Energy Management at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/energy/energy-automation-and-smart-grid.html and about Siemens at: https://www.siemens.com/in/en/home.html
Job ID: 92623
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time