Innovation Manager (m/f/diverse) Cyber Security
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You create a business case and conceptualize the cyber security solution as a sub-component for all innovation modules.
- Additionally, you manage pilot projects in close cooperation with customers to gain valuable operational experience and feedback making the solution complete, robust and of the necessary quality to roll out in future projects
- Furthermore, you participate in customer technical clarification workshops and Support sales activities within the department
- You have gained a master’s degree in computer science or electrical engineering, especially in IT security, cyber security and information security
- Furthermore, you have long-term industrial professional experience and know-how in IT security topics like firewalls, secure testing and hardening in the field of industry environment
- Additionally, you have knowledge of cyber security relevant standards and norms i.e. IEC 62443, ISO 27001, NERC CIP, BDEW whitepaper
- You are able to work an interdisciplinary, international team and bring along the ability to travel for reasonable periods globally
- Business fluency in English rounds your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Michaela Borho.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 92660
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time