Department: Controlling and Finance
Mode of Employment: Unlimited / full-time
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
The IT Audit Practice provides core assurance over the company’s IT environment, from application to data security, data analysis and IT project management. In this role, you would be part of the Data Analysis team that delivers a systematic structured approach to evaluate and improve effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes in systems that are relevant for financial reporting. Join our team now in the Controlling and Finance Audit division as Junior Data Analyst (m/f) IT Audit in Munich.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Support and partly perform strategic data analysis and research within SAP systems and / or with dedicated software solutions to support business processes and strategy
• Support translation of requirements, creation of functional specifications, extraction of data and development of SQL scripts
• Collaborate with the engagement team to prepare for engagements by creating regular status updates for the Engagement Manager
• Usage of SQL or similar tools to identify areas of improvement and to interpret results
• Support final review of working papers for discussion with the Engagement Manager and participate in closing discussions together with management
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• Strong academic history (Master’s degree in IT or business related fields)
• First experience with SAP modules (PP, SD, MM, PS, FI or CO) and/or statistical data analytics (R, SAS, Matlab, etc.) from internships
• First experience with architecture, data structures, -management and –analysis including basic SQL skills
• Experience with visualization of complex data (e.g. QlikView) preferred
• Very good knowledge of MS Office
• Fluent in English and willingness to travel 70% - 80% of your time globally
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees.
Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.