Job Profile: Do you want to craft the future of digitization and automation? Join our Building Technology Division as a Senior Executive for product sales and help us in solving complex challenges of the industry with your experienced knowledge in Sales and Marketing Strategy
This is you role. What role will you play?
- You will be responsible for Identifying, qualifying and leading opportunities to achieve the Sales Target in assigned territory - Lucknow
- You have good skill to identify and evaluate market potential for fire Product Business in defined set of customer base. Generation of business from new customers & from competitor accounts.
- You must frequently plan and visit customers to meet the sales target and support requirements of customers.
- Identify & Engage regularly with consultants to identify projects since concept stage & influence right specifications to bring in right pull during sales cycle
- You routinely discuss and communicate on sales opportunities strategy with members of your team.
- You have an ability to sell concepts and get customer confidence based on value selling.
- Provide adequate, accurate and timely updates and support to channels to improve business through them.
- You should possess high initiative to push channels and customers to derive higher growth.
- You should ensure customer satisfaction. Maintain successful business relationships with channel partners, Consultants and customers.
- You conduct regular promotional activity at customer place.
- Sales systematic & reporting in CRM tool.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You have completed BE/B Tech/Diploma in Electrical Engineering having 2 to 3 years experience in selling fire safety Products or in Building Technology Domain
- You are proficient in BOQ selection based on applications
- You possess good communication and presentation skills.
- You are self-motivated.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
You are passionate about travelling to different cities for implementation of the strategies in channel defined by the business unit with a view to attaining a defined sales target with accurate forecast in Lucknow area.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
- We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about us www.siemens.co.in
Job ID: 92739
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time