LP Sales Manager - Energy Management
Who are we?
As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure, the Energy Management Division provides utility companies and industries with the portfolio that meets their needs. This includes facilities and systems for the low-voltage and distribution power grid level, smart grid and energy automation solutions, power supply for industrial plants, and high-voltage transmission systems.
The Division develops innovative solutions which have the potential to cope with the new challenges our energy systems worldwide are facing. This includes a growing range such as the efficient transmission of bulk volumes of green power over long distances, enabling dedicated power exchange between power grids, connecting microgrids with the main grids.
Where will you be working?
Siemens Energy Management is pleased to announce an extremely exciting opportunity to work within our Low Voltage product team as an experienced Sales Manager.
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the active promotion of Siemens low-voltage to high voltage products across Qatar.
- Creation of relationship with potential customers panel builders, distributors and end customers
- Identification of the priority directions of development of the business of structural division and potential opportunities of the market.
- Increase in the volume of new orders and support of the existing clients.
- Early, pro-active negotiations with customers too, in the process and after the adoption of the decision by it.
- Preparation of offers.
- Forecasting of potential sales volumes and profit for the allocated direction and their coordination with the unit manager.
- Active coordination of the process of preparation of the offer together with colleagues and functional divisions of support of sale/other divisions of the company.
- Complete analytical work - both as a team member providing specific inputs and on occasion leading work. Such work may include economic and financial analyses of investment projects, review, and analysis of policy and regulatory frameworks, analysis of market structure and related work.
You will have at least 5 years working within a sales environment, with a solid knowledge of power equipment, with exposure working for a large multinational organization.
Ability to work under tight deadlines, manage multi-task requirements and a high degree of pro-activity and initiative are essential. A strong research and analytical skills with the ability to deliver high caliber analytical work will be a distinct advantage, whilst the ability to create and maintain relationships internally and externally is a must.
If you are creative, innovate and commercial savvy sales professional, then this is an excellent opportunity to join our team.
Job ID: 92742
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time