Customer Services Commercial Manager
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Customer Services Commercial Manager to manage (Governance and Operations) all commercial processes. The incumbent will be responsible for all Service related controlling and reporting tasks following local and HQ defined business objectives for archiving the required business volume, operating profit, ensuring compliance processes are adhered to in Customer Services (CS) business as well as highest customer satisfaction.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will prepare and monthly follow up of Siemens Healthineers Customer Services target agreement and quarterly business reviews
- You will implement customer service targets based on the installed base development, the contractual/ non-contractual work and service sales programs in accordance the defined Siemens Healthineers target agreement
- You will be responsible for driving business administration activities: Planning and maintaining CS cost centers, invoicing/ charging services (including material) to external as well internal customers, controlling site costs (e.g. warranty/ additional costs), controlling investments and write-offs, procurement (direct material, indirect material)
- You will be controlling of service reports and the administrative processing (e.g. travel expenses, logistic supply, local material etc.)
- You will be responsible for approval of quotation and pricing related to all service activities, calculation of internal and external hourly rates, and calculation of spare part prices
- You will ensure solution oriented approach & support to the local sales, CS organization/ modality manager
- You will be responsible for new orders, orders on hand and revenue analysis
- You will execute monthly/ quarterly reporting of CS key data to management and to headquarters (E2C, I3/ I2 reports) in accordance to guidelines
- You will prepare relevant Management and KPI reporting as a basis for decision making
- You will set up contraction conditions for CS Partners within the framework of outsourcing of service activities, monitor Service Partners performance according to contractional conditions, and administrate all commercial activities with CS Partners including contract maintenance
- You will ensure compliance with Siemens Healthineers Guidelines
- You will ensure compliance with Books & Records (Audit, SOX testing)
- You will be responsible for People Management – develop skill sets for existing CS Finance team
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/services/customer-services
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Master Degree in Accounting or Business Administration or comparable
- You have at least 8 years of related work experience preferably in a professional experience in Service business of comparable industry
Your personality and skills:
- You possess excellent communications skills to manage organization as well as expectations and provide transparency in complex matrix environment
- You possess the ability to lead, motivate, influence, and develop diverse teams
- You possess strong analytics to understand the business model, derive, and articulate recommendations from findings
- You possess sound knowledge of IT systems (ERP/ SAP) as well as MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- You possess understanding of CRM, SCM and PLM processes to prevent suboptimal service focused decisions
- You possess broad knowledge across business types: service solution, system, product including software
- You possess process knowledge in order to cash, controlling and budgeting, reporting tools, logistics and inventory management processes, procurement processes, understanding of PLM process
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 92779
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time