Sales Specialist for General Motion Control
Mission of Job: Develop Sales and Business including technical expertise on General Motion Control (GMC) products in order to ensure and improve the business throughout the region. Sales specialist is a proactive "hunting" function for top potentials for assigned portfolio.
Dimension of the functions: To ensure increase in market share & profitability of GMC products. To achieve the business results of the group. This responsibility will exist throughout the product life cycle from idea through development, launch, operation and end of product life.
- To provide Product and Application support for General Motion Control Products in the region. (Applications related to General Motion Control)
- Increase technical competency level of existing partners, analyze & develop new partners for GMC business.
- Conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- to the market. Ensure updated information on all products in Material Master for efficient operations.
- Pre-qualification support (documentation & technical support) for identified EUs/consultants for GMC products.
- Provide back up support to GMC Service Team when required.
- Interacting with external and internal stakeholders to successfully drive GMC business.
- and convert focus account for GMC business.
- Engineering degree with strong hands on exposure & experience on VFD portfolio.
- Develop Sales and Business including technical expertise on GMC products (Variable Frequency Drives & Geared Motors) in order to ensure and improve Product business throughout the region. Sales specialist is a proactive "hunting" function for top potentials for assigned portfolio.
Job ID: 92783
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time