SHL DS Product Manager 产品经理 92816
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
What are my responsibilities?
Owner of o product strategy, product configuration, product definition and product price
Owner of product material and sales kits preparation’
Owner of China marketing communication interface with headquarter in Germany
Maintain relationship with local luminary, build excellent show site in local region
Collect marketing information and make competitors analysis to develop the business strategy in China
Provide regular internal training for Product Sales Specialists and Sales with product knowledge and competition analysis
Maintaining relationships with KOLs and experts, help to support the national reference site/hospital.
Support marketing event for opening ceremony, workshops, exhibitions, etc.
To give support to some key projects and or central bidding projects.
Develop digital service eco system with third parties
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Business development skill with third parties
2. Minimum 5 years working experience in imaging product promotion or over 3 years machine operation/clinical experience in Department of Radiology in hospital.
3. Good at imaging product knowledge
4. Good communication and presentation skill and able to influence customers in a way to have a positive attitude towards Siemens product, being the leader of key project for customer relationship management and business driving
5. Excellent command of English, both written and spoken is essential
6. Motivation and capability for self learning is highly regarded
7. Business development skill with third party vendors
8. Willingness and availability to travel is essential
Job ID: 92816
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time