Senior Test Engineer
We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a perfect place to do, to learn, to grow for every stage of life.
Building Technology is an in-house global competence center for software engineering. We work closely with the Siemens Divisions to engineer creative products and services across the world. Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms an important part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
Software Test Engineer (Desktop Application Testing)
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Building Technologies. Here, we’re hiring for a Software Testing. In this role, you’ll work more as a Software Test Engineer in charge of one or more Software projects, Testers also serve major role in handling and providing testing requirements. Join our team and we will offer you the opportunity to enter a special management career path.
We make real what matters
- You will be responsible in reviewing requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files and other project documents,
- We need you to prepare and execute the Test Design, Test Cases, Test Report, Test Plan and track the reported bugs and carry out functional and non-functional testing.
- You will be responsible to trace test cases and results back to specific quality risks & provide the Test Manager with accurate estimates for test tasks, Participate and update testing status in customer meeting.
- You will be focusing on the important testing and project priorities as agreed-upon with the test manager meanwhile develop and maintain good professional working relationships, especially within the test team and with those who interact regularly with the test team.
- We need you to perform preference for Desigo Engineer from RC.
What you need to make real what matters
- BE / B. Tech (Computer Science / Electronics / Instrumentation / Telecom) / MCA / ME / ISTQB / CSTE Certified – plus
- 6-8 Years, Desktop application testing.
- Verification and Validation methods and techniques
- Expertise in Quality Center
- Expertise in ClearQuest
- Working on VM ware
- Technical / Engineering Aptitude
- Knowledge of Networking, TCPIP and Hardware/Devices Configuration added advantage.
- Experience in Building Technology Domain added advantage.
- Knowledge of UFT and Test automation is added advantage Knowledge of developing cloud application and microservices
This role is primarily based at Navi Mumbai (Pune). However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Building Technology at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/building-technologies.htm and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 92846
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time