IT Solution Architect Master Data Management 80 - 100 %
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/bt for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Our IT Master Data Management service needs a Solution Architect to join our growing team. We are looking for a professional with experience in both information technology and business processes, especially focused on Master data management process. The successful applicant will define solution designs and architectural runaway that will help build IT solutions for the product master data management process. The ideal candidate for this position is innovative, analytical, highly organized and excellent problem-solver.
Your new responsibilities
· Conduct architectural evaluation, design and analysis of Product MDM related systems
· Analyze business needs/requirements in close collaboration with IT business analysts and explore solution alternatives
· Define subsystems and their interfaces, allocate responsibilities to subsystems, understand solution deployment and communicate requirements for interactions with solution context
· Establish critical Nonfunctional Requirements at the solution level and define enabler features/stories to improve the system performance
· Work directly with/in agile teams to implement the solution
· Participate in agile release planning, solution demos, and retrospectives
· Operate within the Value Center to validate the economic impact of design decisions
· Work with portfolio management and the Enterprise Architect, to analyze, develop, and realize the implementation of epics
· Work with Enterprise Architects to plan and develop the Architectural Runway in support of upcoming business features/capabilities
· Ensure, supervise and foster Built-in quality
· Ensure, supervise and foster Built-in security
· Responsible for product related information security topics
· Collaboration with developers for code quality and infrastructure reviews
Your skills and experience
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, project management or related field
· 10+ years of experience in software development and deployment
· 5+ years of experience in Master Data Management
· Deep understanding of Enterprise Architecture Frameworks
· Excellent knowledge of IT systems, tools and IT Service Management Processes.
· Experience with STEP application will be an advantage.
· Ability to work in an agile environment and deep understanding in Agile Frameworks (Scrum / SAFe)
· Upholds a sense of customer service and client satisfaction
· Excellent communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels
· Excellent oral and written skills in English. Good German knowledge will be an advantage
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at .
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including a CV and letter of motivation. Please upload references, certificates and an indication of your availability in a second step after creating an account. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal .
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 92863
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either