Title: Test Design Professional – Lead Software Test Engineer
Location: Bangalore, India
Organization: CT RDA DS AA EM DG-PRO RDE
Mode of employment: Full time
What are my responsibilities?
• Manage test activities of reusable components being developed for PC software and embedded products in
energy management domain.
• Create test plans and test strategy for several software components and business process applications
• Understand business needs, user workflows, and technical requirements of reusable components
considering multiple products
• Design, develop and execute test cases for functional and non functional requirements.
• Design test scenarios, prepare test environments, and provide comprehensive test reports
• Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files and other project documentation.
• Guide other test team members in all test related activities
• Drive test automation across the team
• Collaboration with product stakeholders and implement test optimization practices within the team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA/MSc (Computer Science)
What else do I need to know?
Knowledge and Experience
• 8+ years of experience in software component testing
• Expertise in requirement analysis, test specification, test design and test execution
• Expertise in setting up test environments
• Expertise in functional and non functional testing
• Experience in test automation and test automation tools (NUnit, Boost, Ranorex)
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Good communication skills (oral and written) and a quick lerner of new technologies and trends
• Ability to drive a team towards the common goal
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with various stakeholders
• Basic knowledge of programming languages (C#, C++)
• Knowledge of electrical engineering domain will have additional weightage
Job ID: 92870
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time