Associate Project Manager
Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions that help them realize innovation. Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Professional Services department is responsible for the delivery of the PLM solutions using the Siemens Advantedge Success Program. This program is a proven framework that aligns the value of Siemens PLM Software and leverage the experience of Siemens people, PLM best practices and tools focused on quickly and confidently delivering the value of PLM software. For more information on Siemens PLM Software products and services, visit www.siemens.com/plm.
To support our growth, the Professional Services department is looking for an:
Associate Project Manager
The Associate Project Manager is responsible for the successful development of PLM solutions. Working with a small project team of resources to ensure solutions are delivered on time and to budget according to defined scope, timeline and cost. The Associate Project Manager schedules, monitors and controls all project activities toward these objectives, applying technical, theoretical and managerial skills to satisfy project requirements, while building positive professional relationships with clients and associates. The Project Manager works closely with the Professional
Services Manager and assists in management of the overall solution delivery.
- Reporting to senior management and support reporting to steering committees.
- Publish project reporting to customer on a pre-approved frequency
- Manage customer Stakeholders.
- Manage project Scope as defined in the Statement of Work (contract)
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies the resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages the day-to-day operational aspects of a project.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure to risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Sets and manages client expectations.
- Handles all problems escalated from the project teams and stakeholders
- Knowledge of project management principles, methods and techniques
- Ability to tactically organize and structure activities
- Skills in argumentation and presentation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to pay persistent attention to detail, while maintaining overview
- Preferable general understanding in the areas of PLM concepts
- Technical background (bachelor or master degree and preferable mechanical engineering) with knowledge of engineering processes.
- Problem solving abilities - for both technical and personnel problems.
- Experience with software implementation process preferable for PLM solutions.
- A minimum of two years’ experience as Project Manager for implementing software solutions in a commercial environment.
- Works under light supervision to co-ordinate projects of low size and low complexity that could be part of a program.
- Able to quickly learn new concepts
- A team player and able to communicate at multiple levels
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Works accurate
- Able to speak clearly English and French is an advantage;
- Good written skills for English
- Ability to work in an accurate and structured way
- Willing to travel; stay in hotels
Job ID: 92892
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time