SHD DX Product Sales Specialist
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the
hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, help transform Siemens Healthineers into a learning organization.
1. Develop product requirements to ensure key differentiators are obtained in market segments and price points
2. Develop appropriate sales tools and training to sales force and supporting team
3. Gather, document and communicate competitor analysis
4. Maintain industry knowledge, publication, trends and initiatives
5. Creation of marketing programs and local literature
6. Cooperate with registration team to speed up registration cycle
7. Key account development
8. Product forecasting and range maintenance.
This position may suit you best, if building learning organizations is your expertise and you have extensive experience with Top Management Learning and Leadership Development.
•Good communication skills and team work spirit
• Proactive and self motivated
• Relevant Product and applications knowledge
• Reference site /key account management for customer satisfaction and relationship maintenance
• Field sales experience is a plus
• Bachelor or above degree in medicine, biotechnology, bioengineering.
Job ID: 92991
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time