Service Excellence Manager
Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
The Service Excellence Manager is responsible for the implementation of the Service Sales & Execution process to ensure full sales transparency & consistent high quality through the measurement of KPI's. Such activities may be managed directly as an integral part of a regional turnaround mission, a standalone activity as an ad-hoc mission or indirectly through the enhancement of guidelines & frameworks. Furthermore, the he/she should track the Service performance of the Regions and provide regular status/progress reports to the BT MA management team.
What are my responsibilities?
- Establish expert knowledge and act as the BT expert consultant towards the Regions for Service Sales and Execution processes & strategy and to ensure that the BU requirements are incorporated into any future BT guidelines/framework in the Regions
- Drive the implementation of harmonized Service Sales & Execution processes. Analyses the current situation in selected Regional BU's (including competencies, processes & tools); define improvement initiatives (incl. measurement criteria); set up detailed regional implementation plans with the local experts / process owners; actively participate in the implementation ad track progress till completion
- Ensure that all Service improvement initiatives are properly documented in a standardized format so that they are readily available and easily repeated in other regions as required
- Establish benchmark measures to ensure the transparency of Service performance and use this information to identify best practices within the Regions. Promote the implementation of such best practices in other Regions
- Track the performance of Service in Regions and provide regular status/progress reports to the BT MA Management team
- Provide support to other team members and undertake any other reasonable tasks requested by the BT MA Management Team in support of achieving BT objectives
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Engineering degree is required. Masters in Business Administration is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in building technologies, building automation systems.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 93010
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time