Senior BIM-Engineer (m/w/d)
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2017, which ended on September 30, 2017, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.1billion and had around 28,400 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will be actively involved in the introduction of a continuous BIM IT infrastructure for project management.
- You develop, implement and administrate BIM Execution Plans according to our rail infrastructure project requirements.
- You are responsible for the interoperability of software tools and interfaces.
- You adapt BIM standards and methods to specific projects and ensure that they are adhered to.
- You coordinate information on construction drawings.
- You will edit and create site plans, floor plans, sections and 3D representations of railway traffic facilities and corresponding buildings.
- You have a university degree in engineering, civil engineering or architecture. A specialisation in rail-bound transport systems is an advantage.
- You have several years of experience in multidisciplinary projects nationally and internationally, ideally in the railway industry.
- You have project experience nationally and internationally, ideally in the railway industry.
- You have extensive experience as a Building Information Manager and extensive knowledge of relevant BIM systems and tools as well as 3-D modeling.
- Furthermore you hold profound knowledge of project management principles for project realization and implementation.
- Fluent English language skills are required, German and French language skills are of advantage.
- Your way of working is independent as well as structured and can be characterised as highly customer and quality oriented.
- You have distinctive communicative skills combined with high social competence, consulting and assertiveness.
- Due to the international nature of the projects, mobility and the willingness to go on business trips are a prerequisite.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 93024
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time