Experienced Consultant PLM and R&D Digitalization (m/f/diverse)
- Develop digital transformation strategies in close collaboration with our clients
- Convince your clients to address technological and organizational change, and keep an eye on processes and structures as well as employees
- Independently acquire new client projects in digitalization
- Assume responsibility for your own (sub-)projects and coach your team members
- Present your project results to top management
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop consulting offering in digitalization
- At least three (ideally five or more) years' experience, with outstanding performance, at a renowned industrial enterprise, start-up or consultancy and understanding of the challenges of digitalization along the product value chain, based on operational experience
- Excellent digitalization know-how and profound knowledge of PLM processes and tool chains in the digital environment
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD) or top business school MBA
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptional skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in German and English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Cornelia Rothe.
www.siemens.com/smc - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Management Consulting.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 93041
Organisation: Corporate Development
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time