1. Expertise in logistics activities related to Imports and Exports, Purchase Negotiations, Shipment Scheduling, Liaison with Freight Forwarders, etc.
2. Sound knowledge of Healthcare business related to Demand Planning, Imports of Medical Devices, Reagents, Consumables and Spare Parts.
3. Should be well versed with Purchase Order creation in SAP, follow up with vendors, S&OP meetings with local and global stake holders.
4. Responsible for coordination with Vendor, pre-alert checking and follow up with CHA for timely custom clearance.
5. Should have analytical skills to deep dive into Logistics Process to analyze, monitor and control the logistics expenses.
6. Responsible for analysis of logistics expenses and find out savings.
7. Responsible for timely submission of KPI reports to global and local management team.
8. Weekly and Monthly monitoring of Transportation Cost, Warehouse Expenditures, PVO Analysis, GR/IR account, Custom Duty Payments, etc. and ensure 100% correct postings in the books of account.
9. Regular follow up with internal and external stake holders for timely posting and reporting of various logistics measures.
10. Handling of end to end third country shipments and ensure that all RBI and FEMA guidelines are abide by.
11. Sound knowledge of import regulations like, BIS, ETA, WPC, MOEF, FTZ, Bonded Warehousing, etc.
12. Good command in SAP ERP in MM module.
13. Responsible for timely payments to all service providers.
14. Should have excellent communication skills, effective team player, willing to learn and have attitude to take challenges to meet the business expectations and urgencies.