Experienced Consultant PLM and R&D Agile Excellence & DevOps (m/f/diverse)
- Develop solutions so that Agile approaches and DevOps principles can be implemented in complex development projects
- In close cooperation with the client ensure that methodological and structural changes are continuously addressed in the project. Continually keep an eye on processes, structures, digital infrastructure as well as corporate culture
- Independently acquire new client projects in Agile & DevOps
- Assume responsibility for your own (sub-)projects and coach your team members
- Present your project results to top management
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop consulting offering in Agile Excellence & DevOps
- At least three (ideally five or more) years' experience, with outstanding performance, at a renowned industrial enterprise, start-up or consultancy and experience with agile approaches in PLM, Agile at Scale (e.g. Safe) and ideally in DevOps
- Understanding of the application areas as well as the strengths and weaknesses of available Agile and DevOps approaches and ability to create a tailored concept as well as share knowledge in new projects in specific cases
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD) or top business school MBA
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptional skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in German and English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Cornelia Rothe.
www.siemens.com/smc - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Management Consulting.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 93048
Organisation: Corporate Development
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time