- Develop solutions for introducing modular products and system concepts in close cooperation with our clients
- Analyze the market with respect to continually changing client requirements and optimize the product and portfolio architecture
- Evaluate the cost and benefits of modular concepts
- Independently acquire new client projects in product and system modularization
- Assume responsibility for your own (sub-)projects and coach your team members
- Present your project results to top management
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop consulting offering in product and system modularization
- At least three (ideally five or more) years' experience, with outstanding performance, at a renowned industrial enterprise (preferably automotive or aviation industries), start-up or consultancy
- Excellent know-how in development or engineering or product management and operative/operational experience in modular product or system development
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD) or top business school MBA
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptional skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in German and English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Matthias Lehmann.
www.siemens.com/smc - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Management Consulting.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 93049
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time