Experienced Consultant PLM and R&D Design to Value (m/f/diverse)
- Develop Design to Value strategies in close cooperation with our clients
- Support your clients in decision making processes to ensure the competitiveness of products and solutions
- Independently acquire new client projects in Design to Value
- Assume responsibility for your own (sub-)projects and coach your team members
- Present your project results to top management
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop consulting offering in Design to Value
- At least three (ideally five or more) years' experience, with outstanding performance, at a renowned industrial enterprise, start-up or consultancy, and operative experience in product development, R&D/engineering, product management or PLM processes
- Excellent know-how in Requirement Engineering, Design to Cost, Design to Function, Target Costing, Cost Analysis and Optimization, Market Analysis and Segmentation as well as basic knowledge of product architecture, modularization, supplier management and process optimization
- Familiar with these corresponding methodological tools and ability to use these for digitalization in Design to Value
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD) or top business school MBA
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptional skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in German and English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Matthias Lehmann.
www.siemens.com/smc - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Management Consulting.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 93050
Organization: Corporate Development
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time