Job title: Performance Tester
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution Emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be responsible for requirement analysis, design and delivery of the Test automation suite.
- You will play key role in developing and providing inputs for Test Planning, Automation Test Framework Development, Test Case Execution, Test Report generation and distribution.
- Handle and set up the test environments for different types of tests, which involves configuration the product under test.
- Your work Involves interaction with business partners.
- Understand the roles of scalability, capacity, and reliability as quality attributes and requirements in line with the system Architecture.
- Additional responsibilities include contribution towards manual test execution along with other manual testers
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- We are looking for an Engineering graduate with 3 to 5 years of experience in functional and non-functional testing with different applications (Performance is relative for web services, stress test, load test and latency are more likely to be tested).
- Expertise in programming with C# and OOPS concepts.
- Experience in Java Script, Node JS, Linux skills would be advantage
- Expertise with .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
- Experience in different tools like squish, load runner, etc
- Good analytical and problem solving skills (able to analyze software requirements)
- Knowledge on Industrial Automation Domain would be preferable.(Secondary skill)
- Expertise in Test Automation Library creation and Experience on Test Automation Framework design
- Exposure to Testing Methodologies and awareness on Test Execution Process would be good to have.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 93053
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time