Experienced Consultant PLM and R&D Organizational Change Management (m/f/diverse)
- Develop Change Management strategies in the development environment
- Support your clients during the transformation process and closely work together to establish new ways of thinking and acting for tailored, creative solutions
- Independently acquire new client projects in Change Management
- Assume responsibility for your own (sub-)projects and coach your team members
- Present your project results to top management
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop consulting offering in Change Management
- At least three (ideally five or more) years' experience, with outstanding performance, at a renowned industrial enterprise, start-up or consultancy and operative experience in Change Management (ideally also in Lean and Agile or Change Communication)
- Excellent know-how and experience supporting complex transformations in industrial enterprises as well as experience with process improvement programs (priority R&D and engineering)
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD) or top business school MBA, supplemented with an additional qualification in psychology or systemic consulting
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptional skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in German and English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Cornelia Rothe.
www.siemens.com/smc - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Management Consulting.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 93056
Organisation: Corporate Development
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time