- Develop Lean/Agile strategies in development
- Support your clients during the transformation process and closely work together to establish new ways of thinking and acting for tailored, creative solutions
- Independently acquire new Lean/Agile client projects
- Assume responsibility for your own (sub-)projects and coach your team members
- Present your project results to top management
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop consulting offering in Learning Organization
- At least three (ideally five or more) years' experience, with outstanding performance, at a renowned industrial enterprise, start-up or consultancy and operative experience in Lean and Agile Development approaches (e.g. Value Stream Mapping, Obeya, Kanban)
- Excellent know-how of process improvement programs such as Lean Management/Agile Program in R&D and Engineering
- Ideally experience in Organizational Change Management
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD) or top business school MBA
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptional skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in German and English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Matthias Lehmann.
www.siemens.com/smc - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Management Consulting.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 93062
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time