Finance Advanced Apprenticeship
Siemens Healthineers have an exciting opportunity for a Finance apprentice to join the Finance team at our Sudbury site. This is a career path opportunity for the right candidate as there are numerous progression opportunities.
The Siemens Healthineers facility in Sudbury, Suffolk, manufactures a global range of medical devices and related cartridge / consumables, used in the diagnosis, monitoring and management of medical conditions, with an annual turnover in excess of £125 million.
This Level 3 finance
apprenticeship will include training for a professional qualification
We are seeking candidates with excellent literacy, numeracy and IT skills, who are highly motivated to provide high quality and accurate financial information while gaining the skills and experience to become a finance professional.
Qualifications, knowledge and skills required
- 5 GCSEs (including English and Maths) at Grade C/4 or above (or equivalent).
- 2 A-levels at Grades A-C.
- Excellent literacy, numeracy and IT skills.
- Competent using IT packages including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and, ideally, knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10.
- Good interpersonal, team-working and communication skills.
- Good organisational, analytical and planning skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
You will have support within the team to learn various accounting skills and internal systems including SAP. Your role and responsibilities include the following:
- Be point of contact for Global Shared Service to facilitate the timely and accurate payment of invoices through workflow for area of responsibility. Data entry, updating spreadsheets and reporting on data
- Coordinate and escalate workflow deficiencies to appropriate functional personnel. Maintaining information systems and updating internal databases
- Manage GR/IR process and achieve functional targets for this area thereby ensuring an up to date and accurate inventory valuation. To carry out photocopying, filing, diary management, sorting and dispatching of mail
- Liaise and interface with external and internal auditors and providing all necessary information and process support.
- Day to day enquiries related to the finance team.
- Participate in CIP, lean and productivity initiatives and projects as required.
- Assist in compilation and reporting of purchase price cost variances and work with procurement and other functions to support further analysis
- Support with the CERDAAC completion performance reporting as required
Job ID: 93067
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time