Location: Munich / Erlangen
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
- Assume overall responsibility for the success of your Change Management projects in R&D and Engineering
- Support your clients during the transformation process and closely work together to establish new ways of thinking and acting for tailored, creative solutions
- Independently acquire new client projects in Change Management
- Provide functional guidance and foster the individual development of each team member
- Successfully manage internal and external stakeholders
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop consulting offering in Change Management
- Five to ten years of strong performance as a project manager at a renowned industrial enterprise or at a consultancy and operative experience in Change Management (ideally in Lean or Agile Change Communication)
- Profound knowledge and experience supporting complex transformations in industrial companies as well as experience with process improvement programs (priority R&D and engineering)
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/Promotion) or top business school MBA
- As an experienced manager of project teams you've completed implementation projects with quantifiable success
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in German and English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Matthias Lehmann.
www.siemens.com/smc - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Management Consulting.
Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 93069
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time