Technical Product Manager
This position can be based in the UK, France, Italy and the Czech Republic (Prague).
Siemens PLM Software’s STAR-CCM+ Technical Product Management group is seeking dynamic and motivated professionals to expand the team of Product Managers. The team is responsible for managing and
communicating customer and market requirements, helping shape product direction, as well as promoting and educating the field on the latest product features and enhancements.
This particular role is an exciting opportunity to help shape STAR-CCM+’s long term electromagnetics (EMAG) strategy and the successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, self-motivated and able to work as part of a team. They must be passionate about creating best in class solutions and have a strong vision for the product and be able to champion it to both internal and external stakeholders. An in-depth knowledge of electromagnetics within the
context of CAE is essential as is a desire to work closely with development teams in shaping new and innovative solutions to expand the scope of the software’s coverage.
- Interact with customer support and business development teams to identify users’ and market requirements
- Work closely with customers to understand how electromagnetic simulation might be effectively deployed to solve their engineering challenges
- Understand customers’ use cases, elaborate and communicate them to the software development organization
- Prioritize software requests and work with development teams to plan future product content, new features, and enhancements
- Work with key internal stakeholders and third party partners to understand and deliver a best in class EMAG offering within the context of the broader Siemens PLM ecosystem
- Champion the product to customers and internal teams
- Contribute to the long term product strategy
- Report progress of STAR-CCM+ upcoming releases to the rest of the organization
- Build go to market materials in collaboration with the marketing team
- Promote benefits of new STAR-CCM+ versions both internally and to our customers
Prerequisites and Essential Functions:
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a software environment with experience in technical product management and it’s processes
- In depth knowledge of industrial CFD, EMAG and CAE processes
- A minimum of a Master’s of Science Degree in Engineering
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal, including the ability to create and deliver clear, concise presentations
- Willing to tackle new challenges as part of a team or independently
- Highly motivated, able to show initiative and accountability within a dynamic work environment - Able to travel internationally
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package, generous holiday allowance and pension.
Siemens PLM Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 93071
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time