System Assurance (RAMS) Engineer
The demand for mobility is growing all over the world. Transporting people and goods to all corners of the earth presents challenges for the infrastructure of national economies. This applies, in particular, to the transport and logistics facilities of cities: Will cities be able to solve the problems caused by increasing road traffic? Can public transportation help them avoid total gridlock? How can railway operators increase the efficiency and safety of their systems? How can rail and road traffic be integrated? How can logistics supply chains be further optimized as freight volumes continue to increase steadily?
The Mobility Division provides answers to all of these questions with its comprehensive portfolio; because modern, interconnected and IT-based mobility is the core competency of its five business units: Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Rolling Stock and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges.
We are looking for talent to work on these challenges.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Responsible to establish and maintain System Assurance / RAMS documents to meet the customer requirements (SAP, RAM Prediction, RCIL, FMECA, SCIL, PHA, IHA, OSHA, SSHA, Hazard Log, DSA, RAM Demonstration and others)
- Relevant experience in planning, management and application of SA techniques such as HAZOPS, QRA, FTA and etc.
- Identify and manage the risks on the project using analytical skills and produce system assurance reports and documentation to ensure the projects risks are managed
- Key contributor to project requirements, providing substantial knowledge from a safety and regulatory perspective
- Participate in Project Design reviews and required Gate reviews
- Attendance at failure Review Board (FRB) / FRACAS meetings and participate in the review of root cause analysis findings
- Responsible for analyzing the RAMS (Reliability Availability Maintainability and Safety) for the projects / bids and advice the System Assurance Manager/RAMS Manager
- Cooperation with other engineers in ensuring the minimization of project risks
What do I need to qualify for this role?
• Bachelor in Engineering/Technology or equivalent
Relevant Experience & Others:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in System Assurance (RAMS) Engineering and minimum 3 years of SA experience specific to Power Supply Systems (in Railway domain)
- Relevant & Sufficient exposure to the standards of IEC61508, EN50126, EN50128 and EN50129
- Good written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: 93079
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time