Quality Control Engineer
For our Energy Management Division in Gebze we are looking for a quality engineer for quality control group. This role will be responsible for providing preventive measures for quality improvement by providing statistical information of testing methods and samples.
What are my responsibilities?
- Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes,
- Train/inform quality & production teams about product quality requirements. Control and documentation qualitative parameters in a preventive manner,
- Analyze non-conformance reports, coordinate and initiate failure/5-why analysis, determine root causes and ensure timely & effective corrections and/or preventative actions are implemented and verified,
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations,
- Representing the quality control in the cross-functional teams,
- Initiate the regular analysis of process control in scope of pre-production & assembly for LV&MV panels,
- Develop and maintain quality control process and improve the related quality indicators.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's degree in electrical, mechanical or industrial engineering,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in production quality, QM systems, in related business areas, preferably in medium voltage and/ or low voltage production,
- Very good command of English, German is an asset,
- Good command of MS Office applications,
- Strong analytical skills and organizational skills,
- Good team player, structural thinking, having a professional approach,
- Basic Knowledge of SAP.
What else do I need to know?
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements,
- No restriction for travelling.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 93114
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time