Surgery Account Executive - Lower Gulf @Siemens Healthineers - Dubai office
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthcare in UAE is looking to hire a Surgery Account Executive to join our Dubai team.
What are my responsibilities?
- You will be in charge to develop Surgery Sales in the lower gulf with a dedicated focus on Mobil C-arms.
- You will be responsible to build relationship with orthopedic surgeons to grow the Siemens Market share.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BS Technology / Engineering degree or higher qualification from reputable university or college.
- Proven track record in similar sales function from health care business ideally from international business set-up.
- First work experience in with orthopedic surgery market in UAE or from wider GCC region.
- Solid work experience within a multicultural environment.
- Excellent communication skills rounded by a very good command in English
- High IT affinity
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 93116
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time