Cardiac Clinical Specialist - Siemens Healthineers in Dubai office
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthcare in UAE is looking to hire Cardiac Clinical Specialist to join our Dubai team.
What are my responsibilities?
- You will be responsible to work with Cardiologist to enhance the clinical workflow and to complete pre-sales demonstrations.
- You will be in charge to develop clinical reference sites and KOL relationships in order to build Siemens reputation as a Cardiac solution provider.
- You will be managing the Post installation and system handover enhancing protocols and clinical workflow in the Cardiac Cath Lab.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BS Technology / Engineering degree or higher qualification from reputable university or college.
- Proven track record in similar function from health care business ideally from international business set-up.
- With your medical background you have the ability to complete change management in the clinical workflow.
- Solid work experience within a multicultural environment.
- Excellent communication skills rounded by a very good command in English
- Excellent reporting skills
- High IT affinity
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 93119
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time