IT Change Manager (m/f)
GS IT Global Operations Lisbon is an international nearshore competence center, providing Siemens AG with innovative solutions and high-quality services across the IT value chain. We work in over 220 applications, systems and projects ranging from infrastructure services for IT platforms up to data analytics and cyber defence, achieving an unprecedentedly high level of customer satisfaction.
What are my responsibilities?
ITIL Change Management, Manager will play a key role in coordinating and managing the Enterprise Change Management process. This person will oversee and ensure that standard ITIL best practice methods and procedures are used to review and manage all technology changes including application, database, infrastructure, and networking.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Ensure change requests meet minimal Change Management requirements thereby minimizing risk of changes having an adverse customer/client impact.
- Provide direct leadership, advice and training on change management methodology and procedures for the department.
- Manage the information flow on the status of all changes, the post implementation review process including backed-out changes, the impact analysis on service availability, and the success metrics for the Change Management process.
- Proven ability to operate across IT organizational levels, delivery and on-going support of a collaborative Change Management process.
- The individual will work with other IT Service Managers to produce organizational reports and service process improvements and will provide guidance to subject matter experts on change management process, ensure request meet all objectives to increase success factors, and identify and assist with developing good communication of changes.
A key success factor will be reducing the number of incidents caused by change as well as identifying resistance to process adoption and developing and executing plans to efficiently mitigate and address with corrective actions.
Coordinate the onboarding of new services to the Change Management process and ensure the transition is done smoothly and with minimal impact to the business .
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Degree in Computer Engineer or similar;
Experience in IT Service management
Good communication skills and Team work
Working knowledge of technical and business English
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application.
Job ID: 93129
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time