Expert Documentation Management (m/w/d)
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2017, which ended on September 30, 2017, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.1billion and had around 28,400 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- As a "Documentation Management Expert (m/f/d) in Project Business" you will set up and lead the Documentation Management Working Group in the BU MO.
- In the projects of the BU MO TPE you will train and lead all documentation management managers.
- You are responsible for compliance with Siemens and Mobility guidelines with regard to documentation management and for the continuous improvement of documentation management.
- You will review and evaluate documentation management in turnkey and electrification projects.
- You will also support the BU management in the LoA/RMM on the one hand by providing a technical assessment of the tender projects presented and on the other hand by supporting the projects during the introduction of the Aconex tool and the documentation management process.
- They monitor the implementation of documentation management and report. Finally, you will participate in the Mobility working groups concerned.
- You have completed an engineering degree (Master), preferably in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Furthermore, you have many years of international professional experience in documentation management in railway projects, preferably mixed in with experience in requirements management and scheduling.
- You have extensive experience with the documentation tool Aconex as well as a certification in project management.
- You are stand out with your independent, proactive and structured way of working, as well as by excellent communication skills combined with high social competence.
- In addition to good consulting and implementation skills, you are always customer- and quality-oriented.
- Finally, you are proficient in German and fluent in English. Other foreign languages such as French, Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic are of advantage.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 93132
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time