Business Development Manager (m/w/divers) - strategische Geschäftsfeldentwicklung
What part will you play?
- You represent the Business Unit in selected projects within or outside the organization
- You work with the Head of SD to develop business unit strategy
- You support and, drive independently projects of the annual Strategic Planning Process for the Business Unit
- Managing cross-organizational/ functional project teams is one of your tasks
- You drive competitive assessment and insight and define meaningful recommendations., as well as establish Monitoring and reporting of measurements defined in strategic plan
- You work closely with Business Unit Team Heads to understand market dynamics and competitive gaps, as well as with Business Administration Teams to establish reporting and financial modeling to drive business improvement.
- You develop positive relationships with other SFS and Siemens’ teams, in particular with other SD
- A Master degree is required, MBA preferred
- You have minimum 5-8 years with Siemens (including Financial Services) or related experience in the financial services industry
- The Experience of having previously worked in the Energy markets (>3 years) is a plus, as well as experience interacting closely with Senior Executives and leading diverse cross-functional teams to deliver high quality results
- Experience in managing cross-organizational/ functional projects is advantageous, as well as experiences with leading project teams
- Understanding of Financial Statements in order to derive business drivers is a plus
- You can show your very strong MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Klaus Lensch.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 93136
Organisation: Financial Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time