Proposal Engineer Process Instrumentation
For the Business Unit Process Automation based in Milan and specifically for the Process Instrumentation business segment Siemens is looking for a Proposal Engineer who develops technical and commercial bids for the Process Instrumentation portfolio, directly reporting to the Head of Process Instrumentation.
What will you manage in the short term?
- Develop technical and commercial bid for process instrumentation devices as Pressure, Temperature, Level, Flow, Positioner and Static and Dynamic Weighing
- Identify technical solution according to the customer specification with Siemens and third parties products in the field of measuring & control
- Optimize bid cost calculation.
- Prepare the bid documentations
- cooperate with Siemens HQ colleagues in Germany
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
- University degree in Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical engineering;
- 5/10 years of experience in Industrial or Energy market;
- Basic knowledge of Instrumentation portfolio (Flow, Level, Pressure, ecc..)
- Knowledge of MS Office, SAP, CRM tools mandatory
- Fluent business language skills in Italian and English; German language knowledge will be a plus
- Intercultural experience and team building skills;
- Ability and flexibility to adjust schedules and priorities for multiple projects or assignments;
- Result orientation & Communication skills;
- Availability to travel in Italy and abroad.
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 93147
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time