Siemens DF FA Team Assistant 西门子（中国）数字化工厂部门助理
In this position as Co-creation Manager, you are responsible for deeply mining novel technologies from universities and start-ups which can used in field of industrial edge and artificial intelligence, and developing joint-collaboration proofs-of-concept and pilot projects to customer with government, university and start-up.
As part of a new agile & innovative team, you are required to work close to team members and other colleagues to proactively ensure the goals of team are achieved
Thereby, close collaboration with the business units of Siemens Digital Industries is required.
· Deeply mining novel industrial edge and artificial intelligence technologies from universities and start-ups, mainly on identifying concrete integration interface & adapter, embedded components, libraries, models and algorithms.
· Supporting agile team members (e.g. project managers, developer, research experts) on fast prototyping and feasibility studies, to prove the novel technologies
· Building up co-creation business model with start-ups, universities and also government, and promoting join-investment & join-collaboration pilot project to solve real world problems for end customers
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Experience with technology scouting and mining
· Experience with partnership management, mainly the collaboration with start-ups
· Experience with government relationship management
· Experience with machine learning algorithms
· Experience with business development in multiple collaboration way
· Ability to communicate complex technical problems in English and Chinese
· Ability to work close to team on a new topic and find innovative solutions
· Real world problem solving and a hands-on, can-do mentality.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Experience with collaboration with universities
· Experience with national policies and regulations in field of edge and artificial intelligence
· Basic understanding of Industrial Edge knowledge
· Basic understanding of SIMATIC product portfolio, automation concepts.
Beijing / Shanghai / TBD
Job ID: 93186
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time