Siemens DF&PD Auto Global Account Sales(Beijing) 西门子工业销售集团 汽车行业 大客户销售（北京）
What are my responsibilities?
Global Account Manager for WeiChai and other 2-3 national account
The GAM is respons. for achievement of account business. targets: incl.order intake, opportunity pipeline, account penetration, CRM & profitability.
Generates knowledge on the customer's specific strategy and its political and business environment.
* Analyses customer's markets, position and needs and investigates for specific business opportunities for the portfolio of the represented organizational unit(s).
* Defines and implements the account business plan (3 to 5 years).
* Prepares customer contacts and builds and maintains a sound customer focused network on all strategically relevant hierarchical levels, incl. CEO.
* Builds value oriented offers.
* Generates customer specific products and service portfolio concepts, if suitable across all services of a business.
* Initiates, facilitates and contributes to contract negotiations for products, projects and service or solution assignments.
* Manages customer complaints as point of escalation, if necessary.
* Manages assigned organizational unit(s) and leads and / or coordinates dedicated management and staff.
** Include digitization topics in Customer Strategy (e.g. Digitization road map) and lead strategic digitization projects , Identify and develop opportunities which generate digitization business for Siemens
What do I need to qualify for this job?
In general: More than 5 years Key Account Management/Senior Sales and related management experience with a track record of successful performance (new orders), preferably in the Automotive industry / market.
Minimum 3 years experience in managing complex projects/customers successfully.
Preferably, experience as a manager of a team in an international environment.
University degree in engineering or business administration or other relevant discipline or other suitable education.
Is able to apply IT/PC applications and tools as required for his/her work.
Job ID: 93188
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time