SISW Recruiting Specialist (Contractor)
As part of the Siemens Industry Sector, Siemens Industry Software (SISW) is a leading global provider consisting of Product Lifecycle Management Software and Services, Manufacturing Execution Systems and Comos Industry Solutions.
This role is focused within the PLM/ Mindsphere part of the business where we work in partnership to provide innovative solutions to our customers to enable them to derive maximum business value from their products.
Our Headquarters are in Plano, Texas but we have presence across Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific. Our comprehensive portfolio of products and services meets the sophisticated needs of industries from automotive, defense and aerospace to utilities and consumer product companies. We are looking to grow our business by continuing to develop great products, maintain and improve the value add with our customers and ensure we have the right, talented people to help drive the business to achieve the required results.
Further information about SISW can be found at: and www.comos.com
member of the TA team based in Shanghai, you will support the business in
attracting the best available talent to the firm. Working closely with the HR,
you will support our Hiring Managers in our China office. This is an excellent
opportunity to develop our Talent Acquisition function and in particular our
direct sourcing capabilities, whilst ensuring that we adopt best practice in
all our recruitment activity.
· Collaborate with hiring managers to understand current and future hiring needs, and develop sourcing strategies accordingly
· Develop strong relationships with candidates, understanding their needs and helping them to find a fit at SISW.
· Keep candidates continually informed of opportunities and outcomes with quality communications throughout the hiring process. Ensure the appropriate approvals are gained before any recruitment process begins, challenging where appropriate and ensuring internal talent is used wherever possible
· Manage full cycle recruiting process, including developing job descriptions, screening applicants, providing suitable shortlists to hiring managers, and managing the interview process
· Partner with hiring managers to develop ‘talent pools’ of possible future candidates within the industry.
· Working with the HR team, and act as the primary point of contact for all recruitment agents.
· Manage data integrity in applicant tracking system, and maintain records on all recruiting related activity.
· Research, analyse, prepare and present hiring information and statistics.
· 2-3 years of recruitment experience, bachelor degree preferred with Human Resource Management major;
· Fluent English, both in written and spoken
· Experience from recruitment agency preferred
· Ability to influence and build strong relationships
· Working knowledge of the end to end recruiting process
· Strong interpersonal and writing skills
· Working knowledge of applicant tracking system
· Proficiency with social media in branding, sourcing and hiring
· This is a contractor job
Job ID: 93203
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time