Clinical Application Specialist Labordiagnostic
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Clinical Application Specialist for Point of Care and Plasma Proteins!
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You advise and support our customers ( laboratories in hospitals and private laboratories) in the area POC and Plasma Proteins in German- speaking part of Switzerland.
- You convince our customers with solution-oriented troubleshooting management (bug fixes) and you will be available for user- and software inquiries.
- You actively support system- and assay installations .
- You will be responsible for the preparation and execution of customer trainings.
- You will work close together with our sales and marketing department and support them with your technical advice for offerings, concept development or application questions.
- Your internal education will be an important part in our Company.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/laboratory-diagnostics.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Biomedical Analyst or similar Education or Background.
- Several years of professional experience in the laboratory or in customer support are desirable for this function.
- practical knowledge in POC Business and/or Plasmaproteins would be an advantage.
Your personality and skills:
- You are perfect in German and English.
- Your French Skills complete your profile, but it’s not a must.
- You are motivated for a versatile and challenging activity with a high activity of traveling (approx. 80%) for customer visits.
- You are willing to work "home based"; This means that you drive directly from your place of residence to the customers, ideally you live in the area Zurich.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references and certificates as well as an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID at: Thomas Wildi, +41 79 312 66 32.
Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 93230
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time