Product Specialist, Digital Services Healthcare
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Product Specialist, Digital Services Healthcare to promote Siemens Healthineers Healthcare IT solutions to our customers.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for internal and external communication of our portfolio of Healthcare IT solutions
- You understand and promote the value of digitalization and connectivity in Healthcare
- You will be responsible for implementing IT solutions at customer site and integrate with existing IT infrastructure
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have significant experience in the Thai Healthcare market
Your personality and skills:
- You have good understanding of IT processes inside the hospital
- You are experience with DICOM, PACS and medical image post-processing
- You possess project management skill and self-organization
- You are proficient in Thai and English both written and spoken
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 93235
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time