Market Communications Professional
Market Communication Manager
How would you communicate the innovation that will transform industries, cities and even countries to the masses?
Our Marketing Communications Team designs campaigns, creates content, and engages customers in order to inform and grow our customer base and improve lives.
Change the future with us
- You will develop marketing campaigns in partnership with external agencies to drive business success and to bring our products to the next level
- You will create communication materials such articles, postings, flyers or website content.
- The growth of our brand matters that´s why you are an excellent partner for our Business Heads to promote and grow their brands
- You are making the best out of our external events while showcasing our Siemens innovations
- Keeping our teams up-to-date and passionate about new developments is your daily routine.
What you need to make real what matters?
- You have 3 or more years of experience in marketing communications with exposure to both ATL and BTL
- You have developed a portfolio of written content, such as articles, brochures, or social postings in English
- You have a flair of managing B2B Marketing Communications
- You love organizing and managing events and exhibitions and can provide hands on experience
- You have strong experience of working with online / digital platforms
- You have experience of collaborating with multiple communication channels and vendors.
- You have worked with advertising agencies and film production houses
- You keep track with measuring your communication effectiveness
Wanted: designers of the future
This role is based in Kalwa, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 93241
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time