Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, actively operating in more than 190 countries. We’re offering a wide range of pioneering products for energy efficiency, industrial productivity, affordable healthcare and intelligent infrastructure, with a quickly growing focus on sustainability. To find answers to the toughest questions of our time, we need open-minded and curious people who dare to ask them. Just like the more than 340,000 people of Siemens. And maybe just like you.
Siemens Corporate Technology in Moscow invites applications for a R&D Engineer position in the area of Fracture Mechanics.
What are responsibilities?
• Research and development in the areas fracture mechanics, lifing models, product design and optimization
• Collaboration with Universities and close interaction with global Siemens partners
• Management of projects
Would be beneficial:
• MSc in Mechanical Engineering, or similar, PhD is preferable
• Strong knowledge of fracture mechanics methods and experience with commercial finite element codes (e.g. ANSYS, ABAQUS, NX Advanced Simulation), as well as with specialized fracture mechanics software (e.g. NASGRO, FRANC3D)
• Programming experience with development of software tools or user-defined subroutines for commercial tools
• Good communication skills, team player
• Creative with passion for technology
• Very good written and verbal English to interact with global partners
Compensation: excellent compensation and professional environment
Job ID: 93258
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time